5 Day Autumn Mountain Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
- To feel re-energised, more grounded, clearer, and calmer
- To experience a deeper connection to self, others, and nature
- To gain greater insight into yourself and your aligned next steps
This will be a slow hiking journey through a beautiful nature reserve near to Chamonix Mont Blanc in the French Alps. We will take our time exploring inner and outer nature, getting to know ourselves and the natural world more deeply and sleeping in mountain refuges. This is a chance to disconnect from the hecticness of everyday life, and to reconnect to a deeper place within yourself. You will have my support during the whole journey as an experienced life coach and hiking guide. As a small group we will share this experience and also support each other.
We will hike for about four hours each day through a beautiful nature reserve not far from Chamonix, France. This means approximately 700m vertical and 7km per day. We will eat breakfast and dinner together at the mountain refuges. Lunches will be picnic style along our route. At night we will sleep in mountain refuges with guardians, which means there will be basic beds, often in dormitories. There will be vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, which I will book in advance. We will travel together as a small group, but there will be plenty of personal time and space too. Each day there will be guided meditations, nature connection practices, 1-2-1 and group coaching, beautiful views, group sharing and more. I will aim to adapt the pace of exploration to support each person and the whole group as best as possible.
You will need:
- A reasonable level of fitness
- A desire to engage in group activities and personal refection
- An interest in personal development and supporting others
- A Sleeping bag liner (to use in the refuges which provide sheets, pillows and blankets)
- Wash kit (and ear plugs if you are a light sleeper)
- Personal favourite snacks
- Journal and pen for taking notes
- Torch (headtorches are the most practical)
- Clothes for hiking, including waterproofs
- Sturdy walking boots (trainers may leave your feet wet on some days)
- Comfortable casual clothes to wear in the hut
- Cash (Euros) for any extras you may want to purchase
- A good book and any games you would like to engage the group in
- A comfortable backpack to carry all of this
€800 (€700 before 7th August) including accomodation, three meals a day, guiding and coaching from the start to the end of the retreat.